Important Instructions for Filling up the Online Form:
1. Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before they fill in the Online form.
2. Please go through the form properly before filling the Online Form.
3. Fill the Online Form From Desktop/Laptop Computer only as on some Mobile platform some of the custom features may not work.
4. The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
5. The applicant automatically comes to know about the fee details once he selects the subjects after filling the form online. She/he also comes to know about the 'Serial Number' of her/his application. Please note down this Serial Number as it requires for further correspondence and queries, especially to know about the Application Status.
6. The candidate should check the total amount reflecting in the form as well as on the Challan. For Xerox the fee for each subject is Rs 190/- whereas for Re-evaluation it is Rs 370/- per subject.
7. The candidates can make the payment of prescribed fee through any of the J&K Bank Branches
The J&K Bank Challan will be generated automatically, with relevant fee amount, when the candidate submits the form. The candidate must keep her/his copy of Challan for any further reference if required. The J&K Bank Challan will be generated automatically, with relevant fee amount, when the candidate SUBMITS the form.
8. In case of any issues, Candidate should take the duplicate print out of the challan and Form to verify the details
9. Online form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
10.Students are advised to keep Candidate Copy for their reference. This may be required for further communication with the Board Office.
11. Suppression/misrepresentation of grades will lead to the forfeiture of fee deposited. Anyone scoring less then 20% is not eligible to apply for the Re-evaluation.